Translate

Monday 29 June 2015

Collection update! And news for August Tsum Tsum Tuesday!

Hi there everyone!

So yesterday and today I got some new tsum tsums! I went into Derby with my boyfriend yesterday and managed to pick up 3 out of the 4 currently available Snow White tsum tsums at Clinton's! I didn't have enough for the last one, but my mum kindly got me the last one today since I gave her a discount voucher I earned yesterday.

I also got lucky 2 weeks ago because a Jaq from the Cinderella collection popped up on eBay for an okay price so I bought him immediately. He finally arrived today after 10 days due to a dispatch delay!

Here are the pics!


The lady at the checkout in Clinton's said hopefully the other half of the Snow White tsums would be at the store soon, but the other 4 dwarves are currently still available at Disney Store UK online. The Snow White collection wasn't actually due until July at Clinton's so they have arrived a little early. Not all Clinton's have them yet, my other local one at Long Eaton didn't have them when I checked on Thursday last week, so it would be worth ringing your shop to check before you go.

I have also heard from the Facebook group I'm in that Aladdin Tsum Tsums will be August's collection (someone in the group has a friend that is a Disney Store cast member) so I'm looking forward to that! I'll have to rewatch the film as I haven't seen it for such a long time!

Bye for now and thanks for reading! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment