Translate

Tuesday 21 November 2017

First TTT for December 2017 announced!

Hi all! This will be the last post I make I think for a while (unless something major happens) as there is little to say each month and I'm very busy at uni; don't worry I will continue to update my gallery pages and lists of releases each month as much as possible- I'd just like to concentrate on my studies and placements!

So here is the little set coming in a couple of weeks...
I think this set is rather sweet and is a perfect Christmas idea for the little ones (or any Disney Princess super fan!).

Unfortunately it would be a danger in my house due to some curious cats (they even like the mini tsums!) and recently as I'm away I haven't been collecting much at all- money and space constraints coupled with the fact that actually, I feel Disney's effort with the new collections has been a bit lack lustre in my opinion what with shrinking tsums!

Please continue to look at my lists for updates- I will be as prompt as I can with updating!
Thank you all for following and I hope my occasional updates will be useful to anyone new collecting and inform you of what has been released in the UK <3.

No comments:

Post a Comment