Translate

Thursday 28 May 2015

Inside Out Collection to be released in June!

It's official: the Inside Out Collection will be next month's 'Tsum Tsum Tuesday' Collection!
Disney Store UK online announced this on release of The Little Mermaid collection in May.
The Inside Out Stackables feature Sadness, Joy, Fear, Disgust, Anger and  Bing Bong. He's not seen in the trailers however I have heard he's the 'imaginary friend' of the film.

This collection will be released in the UK and US Disney Shops and Online on June 2nd. 
Tsum Tsums here in the UK are getting evermore popular and last month's collection sold out within half an hour of them being up online and people were queueing outside shops before they opened.
I have no idea how fast these ones will sell out as the Inside Out film isn't actually released until July 24th in the UK (it may be earlier elsewhere, I'm not entirely certain), so I will be very interested to see how quickly they're snapped up.

Personally I won't be getting these just yet but if I enjoy the film I might be tempted if there are still any left after a month! What are your thoughts on this collection?


No comments:

Post a Comment