Translate

Thursday 28 May 2015

Upcoming Tsum Tsum Collections @Clinton's Cards UK

Great news!

I got this from Instagram but Clinton's Cards in the UK have been handing out little cards like the one pictured that state the collections they will be stocking later this year.

I was ecstatic when I first saw this because I am yet to get any of the Snow White set and since the Toy Story and Alice in Wonderland sets sold out so quickly I am missing a few from these sets too!

Clinton's Tsum Tsums do vary very slightly as they are made by a different manufacturer to the ones made for Disney Stores, but that doesn't matter to me! I currently need Buzz, Woody and the Alien from the Toy Story Collection; The Queen of Hearts, March Hare, Baby Oyster and the White Rabbit from Alice in Wonderland.

(I am also debating whether to finish my frozen set: Hans has sold out in my local Disney Store and Online but the rest are still available at the shop and I currently only have Elsa).

Here is the picture of the acclaimed card!(from @tsumtsumnews on Instagram).

Snow White Collection x8: July 2015
Toy Story and Alice in Wonderland Collections (9 toys in each set): August 2015
Frozen Collection (x6): October 2015
Exact dates TBA.

No comments:

Post a Comment