Translate

Wednesday 15 July 2015

Tsum deliveries!

Hello everyone!

Sorry I've not been posting, but I literally got back from Crete just over 12 hours ago! Was a bit miserable to come back to rain after a week on a beautifully sunny island!

Anyway, I had some parcels today and last week of tsum tsums! I got the last 4 dwarves (only 2 now are left available on the site) and also Figaro from eBay seller 'mot-uk'; this seller sells genuine tsums, many of which are sold out, for okay prices.

 

Figaro did actually appear on DS UK online this morning but has sold out again unfortunately. However all of the Frozen set minus Hans have reappeared too!

The elusive Perry the Platypus is currently still available



I'll be signing off for now, no more tsum tsums for me until next month; my wallet's empty!
See you all soon and happy hunting! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment