Translate

Tuesday 4 August 2015

August Tsum Tsum Tuesday plus New Arrivals!

Hi All!

Today I went into the Derby Disney Store to buy the new Tsum Tsum set which this month is...Aladdin! I got there an hour before opening to find nobody there, so I walked past Clinton's whilst it was closed and there weren't any new tsums in their box which was a little disappointing- no idea when to expect the Toy Story or AiW sets! I went back to the DS to find 2 people there and later others joined; by the time the shop opened at 9am there were probably about 20 others! On talking to the other people there were apparently fights over the Lilo and Stitch set last month but this time it was cool and calm, the staff told us that they had a lot of tsums this time and I believe this is due to the amount of complaints Disney had over tsums last month; so it has been said 100,000 more have been manufactured this time. I was third in line and got these lovely beauties:

 From Top to bottom, left to right: Iago, Genie, Jafar, Sultan, Aladdin, Jasmine, Rajah and Abu.

I'm running out of space so will probably need a wall shelf soon!

I also recently got some other tsums; Hans I bought off the lovely Eleanor from the Facebook group 'Disney Tsum Tsum Community UK', a Clinton's Pluto from my boyfriend, the elusive Pinocchio from a lovely seller on eBay from Disneyland Paris and Tinkerbell (Japan Exclusive) from Tsum Tsum Planet on eBay which I managed to get using a coupon from eBay who made me change my password after an automated email was sent out on a system error. I am also expecting Oswald from them in a couple of weeks; they are expecting a restock of him from Japan and they messaged me to say they are overdue so I will be sent it as soon as they arrive.
What's your favourite from the Aladdin set? Comment any thoughts!

No comments:

Post a Comment