Translate

Sunday 8 May 2016

3rd May Collection announced! Alice in Wonderland in the UK and Europe, Finding Dory in the US.

I'm very late again! Exam season is really looming now so I apologise.

So the next tsum tsum collection for the UK and Europe will be the Alice and Wonderland collection!
As Alice Through the Looking Glass is out May 27th here, I'm surprised the tsums don't have that Tim Burton look actually (although I don't think he's directed this film)!


The US will be getting the 'Finding Dory' set instead, as the film releases June 17th in the US and July 29th here in the UK (summer holiday timing). I'm betting the UK will get this set June or July and I'm excited for it! So, we'll have to see when the US gets our Alice Set.


US promo picture.

Hope that sorts any confusion you may have about what's being released where!

No comments:

Post a Comment