Translate

Thursday 19 May 2016

Zootropolis, Rapunzel and Star Wars Spotted at Clintons!

Last month Zootropolis tsums appeared at Clintons with slight facial variations compared to the Disney Store ones and earlier this month, Star Wars appeared up online and I have seen them in store (forgot to take a picture though silly me!).

Here are the images from online!




These variations are only available at Clintons and maybe soon other Posh Paws stockists- these are also similar/the same to those released at Target in the US!

As a reminder, here are the Disney Store vatiations (US promo pic). ^

And the following Star Wars were released at Clintons:



I have also spotted some Rapunzel tsums at my local Clintons but they are yet to pop up online- I remember seeing Pascal, Rapunzel, Maximus and possibly Flynn but next time I'm about I'll have a look!

No comments:

Post a Comment