Translate

Saturday 31 December 2016

January 2017- the mad month of tsums!

Hi all- I apologise for the lateness AGAIN! Christmas has been a busy time and I've been visiting family and friends; I'm writing this as I wait to ring in the new year!

I was very surprised to see the collection picture that Disney released a bit late after the last TTT and there's loads of collections in store and they all seem to be coming on 3rd January! Have a look here...


I'm hoping to go in store early but I think it'll be mad- I only want The Aristocats! I haven't even heard of singing tsum tsums before in Japan so I think these are really new!

I wonder if there'll be another release this month; no one will have any money left and I imagine the website will probably crash! 

That's all for now and I hope you all had a lovely Christmas and wish you all the best for 2017!!

No comments:

Post a Comment