Translate

Wednesday 21 December 2016

Where is the January 2017 collection for TTT Europe?

Hi all! I hope you all got your Star Wars tsums yesterday- I'm late again! I've just come back from uni for the holidays and completely forgot; and I guess it doesn't matter so much this time as Disney haven't even announced a collection for the next TTT- the US is getting the Aristocats and I really hope we are too as I love cats! <3

Please note this has only been confirmed for the US as of 21/12/16
Those of you who have got tsum tsum plush advent calendars and are opening them properly I hope you're as pleased as me (well apart from me finding my Pluto only had 1 eye and got a small Pluto soft toy worth £12.95 as a sorry) and are looking forward to Christmas!

Clintons however have had 4 of the Moana set in in time for Christmas and also tsum tsum money boxes! (pictures from https://www.clintonsretail.com/search/?q=tsum+tsum+moana )


 I'll be sure to keep an eye on the Disney Store website over Christmas and keep you updated if there are any TTT announcements- let's hope it's not the end just yet!

Have a lovely peaceful Christmas and New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment