Translate

Tuesday 11 August 2015

Toy Story and Alice in Wonderland FINALLY hit Clintons online!

Literally within the last hour Clintons have released Toy Story (all) and 5 out of 8 Alice in Wonderland online, plus some mediums that Disney Store have not had in at all! Here are all of them:






They are due in stores next week so I've heard but each store will vary in when it gets a delivery.
They for some reason haven't included dormouse or march hare unfortunately I'm really wondering why as they were so rare and still very hard to find! I will update when I have received my Clintons order! (Cheeky Clintons have increased the price of the minis by 50p and decreased the price of their medium and larges by £5 so they now match the Disney stores' prices for these 2!)

No comments:

Post a Comment