Translate

Tuesday 4 August 2015

Tsum Tsum Collection for September Announced!

Hi again everyone!

Next month's Tsum Tsum Tuesday will see the release of Tim Burton's 'The Nightmare before Christmas'. Now I haven't seen NBC before so I will have to watch it very soon; I don't particularly like the idea of buying Christmas themed things in September so it seems weird to me that they're going to release them next month. I don't expect to buy these as I don't really like the look of them. However I do know this collection will be very popular amongst many others!

I don't know the characters' names so I can't help there, but as you can see in the picture there will be 8 in the set, which is about average really.
This picture was actually taken from the American Disney Store site (www.disneystore.com) but staff in my store today confirmed this. They were surprised as it was thought that Marvel heroes would be next month and and NBC would be October. It is also said that Peter Pan is due for November and Frozen Fever for December; any additions to this anyone?

No comments:

Post a Comment